Come relax, renew and revive in our beautiful Wellness Space!!
Our new wellness space is located at 106 West Road, Ellington, CT 06029.
Wednesdays: 10am- 8pm
Swedish or Deep Tissue
30 Minutes – $50
60 Minutes – $85
90 Minutes – $125
60 Minutes – $100
90 Minutes – $140
- Swedish massage (Relaxation massage): This is a wonderful gentle form of massage that promotes circulation and muscle tension release. The therapist uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration, and tapping to help relax and energize you.
- Deep massage: During this massage, the therapist will use slower, more-forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue. Still relaxing and reviving, yet a deeper pressure than your relaxation massage.
- Hot Stone massage: Hot stone therapy takes relaxation to the next level. Smooth, flat basalt stones are used as tools to achieve effective muscle and tissue massage at a pressure level and temperature comfortable to you. The heat from the stones deeply relaxes your muscles, improving blood flow to the areas being worked on and further accelerating the healing process. Take a deep breath and allow your stress and tension to melt away.
Besides overall relaxation, massage has also been proven to improve:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
*Despite its many benefits, massage isn’t meant as a replacement for regular medical care.