*STUDIO PROTOCOL UPDATES* (Effective as of Wednesday, May 19 2021)
As we continue to work to keep everyone in our community safe and healthy, we feel it is time to make some adjustments to our protocol.
- Masks are optional inside the studio and up to the student and practitioners’ comfort level.
- Our class sizes will remain small for the next few weeks.
- We will continue to offer a hybrid of in-person and virtual classes/personal training.
- Please use the main entrance for all services and classes.
- Please continue to limit the belongings you bring inside the studio. However, you are welcome to bring yoga blocks.
- Our water fountain will remain closed to the public until further notice. Bathrooms will be open for your use.
- Please be mindful of other people’s personal space and comfort level.
- Continue to social distance when possible.
- We will continue with a limited schedule until the fall.
As of Wednesday, May 19th, Kim’s one-on-one training sessions will be as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – Virtual AM, In-person PM
- Wednesday and Saturday – In-person and Virtual options all day
- Friday – Virtual Only
*NOTE: Virtual sessions are an option during any of these days and up to the client’s comfort level and schedule.
Thank you so much for your continued support and the positive energy you bring into our space whether you are virtual or in person. See below for further information on what we are doing as a team to ensure your health and safety are a top priority for us.
We are doing our part to sanitize, clean and ensure the studio is up to code according to the CDC guidelines for COVID-19.
- We have added Rabbit Air purifiers in the fitness, yoga, and massage rooms. These purifiers have been top-rated and use a true advanced HEPA filtration system to kill viruses, bacteria, and clean the air.
- Our staff is continuing to sanitize all handles, surfaces, equipment, and other high traffic areas regularly and often.
- The floors are being sanitized between each class and client.
- If you are sick, have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed, please stay home.
- Fill-out the COVID-19 liability form prior to coming back into the studio for the first time.
- Limit your use of the bathroom.
- Bring a full water bottle, as the water fountain is not for use at this time. We do have water for sale for $1.
- Arrive in your exercise clothes.
- Sanitize your hands as you come in and before you leave.
- Please continue to be patient and support us during this difficult time.
Thank you again for your support and for allowing us to continue to bring you the best in fitness and wellness.
Yours in fitness,
Kimberly Newman, CEO