We are dedicated to keeping you fit, healthy, sane, and safe during this time.
We are doing our part to sanitize, clean and ensure the studio is up to code according to the CDC guidelines for COVID-19.
- We have added Rabbit Air purifiers in fitness and yoga room. These purifiers have been top rated and use a true advanced HEPA filtration system to kill viruses, bacteria, and clean the air.
- Our staff is sanitizing all handles, surfaces, equipment, and other high traffic areas regularly and often.
- We are checking temperatures of our staff and one-on-one students at the door.
- The floors are being sanitized between each class and client.
- We are wearing masks and also keeping the positive energy flowing through the studio.
- If you are sick, have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed, please stay home.
- Wear your mask while you are in the studio at all times.
- Fill-out the COVID-19 liability form prior to coming back into the studio for the first time.
- Limit your use of the bathroom, emergency use only.
- Bring a full water bottle, as the water fountain is not for use. We do have water for sale. $1.
- Arrive in your exercise clothes.
- Bring only your phone, keys, water and yoga mat in with you.
- For yoga and barre, enter the door at the front of the building. For massage and fitness classes and one-on-one training, use main entrance.
- Sanitize your hands as you come in and before you leave.
- Please continue to be patient and support us during this difficult time.
Thank you again for your support and for allowing us to continue to bring you the best in fitness and wellness.
Yours in fitness,
Kimberly Newman, CEO